Members of the Static Caravan Club (SCC) can now benefit from preferential rates on their static home insurance; online help from a team of insurance experts; as well as a £10 cashback on their policy, thanks to an exclusive partnership between the Club and specialist caravan insurance broker Cover4Caravans.
Richard Burgess, Director at Cover4Caravans, says: “We have been a trading partner of the SCC since it was established and are proud to have been chosen as their sole insurance partner for 2013.
“We look forward to helping their members with their insurance needs by making sure that their investment is properly protected – at a price that won’t break the bank”.
Carole Metcalfe, Marketing Director from SCC adds: “We’re delighted to have reinforced our relationship with Cover4Caravans in working with them as our static caravan insurance partner for this year. We are dedicated to making owning and holidaying in static caravans even better than ever before, with information and offers at our member’s disposal.
“Having Cover4Caravans as our insurance partner gives our members a direct link between the club and a specialist insurance provider, as well as an exclusive cashback deal on all new policies. Plus, their expert team will also be on hand to answer any insurance related questions our members raise on our online forum”.
Cover4Caravans have been specialist providers of caravan insurance since 1946 and pride themselves on offering affordable cover, as well as some unique benefits not available with some other companies such as:
• no age limits for owners – either upper or lower;
• discounts for certain ages on certain policies – the more mature you are, the better!
• renewal discounts each year a client remains with them;
• new static caravan owners can benefit from a “mirrored” no claims bonus from a motor or household policy;
• no age limit on the caravan BUT for old caravans it will be market value only as stated in the Glass’s Guide.
The SCC site can be visited at: www.staticcaravanclub.co.uk